I AM BILLISAGUMMIBEAR...HEAR ME ATTACK YOU WITH GUMMIBEARS

Go down

I AM BILLISAGUMMIBEAR...HEAR ME ATTACK YOU WITH GUMMIBEARS

Post  KarinaK on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:59 pm

HI *waves* Im Karina from sunny Trinidad & Tobago in the West Indies (Caribbean)
I joined this forum soo long now and i realsed i forgot to write here *blushes*
SOOO.
HI im karina and uum im from Trinidad. Hmm there must be a reason why im on here though..maybe cause i think Tokio Hotel is one of the best bands in this universe??? hmmm hmm hmm??
Yup, thats it!
Soo..I like the band, first heard them on March 15th 2008 on MTVLA and loved the songs...listened online and fell madly in love wit thier weirdness when i watched THTV.
Im a lot like Bill i guess with a sprinkle of Tom. hehe i said sprinkle... affraid lalala..i dunno what else to say..OH...i found out about this forum from the 483 radio show..which i found out about from the SCHREI BOX (RIP) on TH Fiction.

Hmm i also like Green Day, My Chemcial Romance, Cinema Bizarre (look on the chat..im ALWAYS talking about them Very Happy ), MIYAVI!, Placebo, Samy Deluxe, HIM!...and tons more....yup thats about it...

OOOH.and from the "subject" im guessing you already know..IM FREAKIN OBSESSED WITH GUMMIBEARS..and skittles, and starburst and coke!!!
ya so BYE!!
*waves*
*runs in a circle*
*smashes into a wall*
OOH pretty colours
KarinaK

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kskhan1

Back to top Go down